Write for SE
Start Earning is looking for writers ..
Here at Start Earning, we have a simple goal .. To show the world how to make a living from where you are on your schedule.
Your dreams may be as ambitious as becoming wealthy and roaming the world or they may be as simple as finding a way to earn what you need to live and spend more precious time with your family.
There are a myriad of ways people can achieve their dreams and we want to bring them to the world.
Many of you have already found ways to live a more satisfying life and we would really like you to write about them for us.
What to write?
We are interested in original articles on any topic that relates to earning a flexible income and are particularly keen to receive stories that contain actionable advice that you have proven yourself. Examples of suggested topics might be stories about portable income sources, Advice on travelling and making money, reviews of useful resources and tools, stories about events, and stories about related conferences. Please don't let this list limit your creativity as we really want to learn about your experiences.
For us to consider content it must be 100% original work created by yourself and must not be published anywhere else.
A few hints to increase your chances of getting published ..
- Stay on topic, our audience is interested in how to make a flexible living.
- Have a look around our website and then write an article that is a good fit.
- If your article links naturally to or from existing content on startearning we will view it favourably.
- Submit a completed article for consideration, proposals for articles are much less likely to be successful.
- Don't submit generic re-writes of content that is already widely available on the Internet.
- Provide advice that is easily actioned, our readers want to know what they can do now to improve their lifestyle.
- Keep it interesting, pack the words you use with good information, not generic fluff.
- Re-read multiple times and proofread before submission.
- An article that is error-free, reads well and provides original actionable advice is much more likely to get published.
- Let us know your desired price for unconditional rights to the article you are submitting.
- Haggling over price can upset or offend so we tend not to consider proposals if the desired price is not provided.
How it works
An indicative guide to what we are willing to pay for articles we decide to publish is as follows:
- Short articles between 400 - 700 words $15 - $30 depending on length and quality.
- Medium articles between 700 - 1800 words $20 - $50 depending on length and quality.
- Long articles 1800+ words $40 - $100 depending on length and quality.
Payment is via Paypal and occurs once an agreement to purchase content has been reached and a completed IP release has been received for the content.
When making a submission please attach the article and photos along with an indication of the payment you would like so we can keep it in mind when reviewing the content.