Fiverr Affiliate Program - How much can I make ?
Fiverr is a hugely popular market place where businesses, entrepreneurs, and individuals can hire freelancers to perform a myriad of digital and content services.
With Freelancing and the gig economy growing at rapid rates, the Fiverr affiliate program lets you promote multiple services which appeal to a broad global audience via the channel of your choice.
The Fiverr Affiliate program gives you the opportunity to promote a number of services which include Fiverr, Fiverr Pro, Learn from Fiverr, and and.co.
Commissions are paid for first-time buyers and vary depending on the product
- Fiverr - the original freelance marketplace: $15 - $50 depending on the service purchased by a first-time buyer.
- Fiverr Pro - verified, exceptional, hand-vetted talent: $150 for purchases by a first-time buyer.
- Learn from Fiverr - Online training: 30% of every course order.
- And.co - business management tools for freelancers: 30% of every pro plan.
Fiverr offers services in many categories and you can appeal directly to your target audience by deep linking to specific creative and digital services that are relevant to them. Another great feature of the program is that you are allowed to promote Fiverr products and services to a global audience via a large number of channels including websites, blogs, email, and various social networks.
Support is of a high standard and affiliates are provided with access to a large range of creative assets with multiple options to help you promote Fiverr services in every vertical.
Program at a glance:
- Number of Tiers: Two Tiers
- Program Information: https://affiliates.fiverr.com/
- Signup Page: https://www.fiverr.com/affiliates/signup
- Base Commission: Starting from $10
- Commission Type: Pay Per Sale
- Recurring Commissions: No
- Payment Method: Paypal, Payoneer, Bank Transfer
- Payment Frequency: Monthly
- Minimum Payout: $100
- Affiliate Provider: Cellxpert
- Cookie Duration: 30 Days